the foresters fourm for tw2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the foresters fourm for tw2

this is for the foresters

3 posters

Recruiting

Sacrosanet
    Sacrosanet

Recruiting Empty Recruiting

Post by Sacrosanet Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:41 pm

Ok lads. I've lately invited every person on the first 2 pages of "Top Continent Players" ranking and also some dudes from neighbouring K's. I've noticed you have taken up the task aswell, which i am glad about. But, when you invite players, can you send them the following message.

Hello.
    My name is [whatever ur name is (in bb)] and I am a [baron/duke/member] of the |TF|T. I woud like to recruit you to our tribe. Our tribe is the family branch of the |TF|, which is a quickly, uprising allience in W26. The rules are simple: be realistically active, supportive and have great fun. The titles shall be arranged, so that the top 20 people receive various privilages and about every player in the tribe will have the invitation privilage. I really think you would make a great addition to our tribe and I am looking forward to see you among our ranks.

Basic really Smile. Some of you might still remember it Smile.
    Its in order to show players that you dont really just invite them and forget 'bout them, but infact interested in them, which is the way it should be.

keeps up the good job of recruiting guys! good going!
    l..l

Recruiting Empty Re: Recruiting

Post by l..l Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:33 pm

hey i got that message. it's was a very friendly message and as you had taken the effort to mail me as well as send an invite. thats where the 20 odd other tribes went wrong that sent me invites. Smile
    kelvin bagot
    kelvin bagot
    Admin

Post by kelvin bagot Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:06 pm

anyway thank u for joining us and we will guareture u our protection and we are no.1 in k23. so u made a wise chose
    Sacrosanet
    Sacrosanet

Post by Sacrosanet Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:25 pm

l..l wrote:hey i got that message. it's was a very friendly message and as you had taken the effort to mail me as well as send an invite. thats where the 20 odd other tribes went wrong that sent me invites. Smile

i meant it with all my heart! Smile its just i dont usually spend so many hours on TW to write that up on key board. But believe me, i scout players from all over place, i went through all rankings too, and every square of K23 Smile. I carefully pick out players.
    kelvin bagot
    kelvin bagot
    Admin

Post by kelvin bagot Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:29 pm

mykesk can u sent the same letter to everyone on the list of invites lol
    l..l

Post by l..l Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:47 am

lol if you went though the whole list of players in the continent it would have taken very long for you to find me as i was about 7th in the whole continent at the time. im only 9th now. i need to start making my way to first.
    kelvin bagot
    kelvin bagot
    Admin

Post by kelvin bagot Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:17 am

good point lol nad he just needs to copy adn paste the names into the place and send them lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:17 pm