the foresters fourm for tw2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the foresters fourm for tw2

this is for the foresters

+3
sucb
U N - N @ M E D!
reaperjei
7 posters

The reason that this forum sucks (constructive crit)

reaperjei

The reason that this forum sucks (constructive crit) Empty The reason that this forum sucks (constructive crit)

Post by reaperjei Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:42 am

The major reason that the out of game forum sucks is simple:

We can't see from within TW that there has been an update on a thread. It is useful to communicate with other TF tribes, but it is very inconveniant (benri) for checking if there have been updates from within the game. It is more difficult to navigate than the normal ingame forum.

I think we should stick to the ingame forum for most in tribe issues, and use this one for extra-tribal issues that concern the entire TF family. But I'm new and my opinion doesn't matter. So I welcome the opinions to counter this issue.
    U N - N @ M E D!
    U N - N @ M E D!

The reason that this forum sucks (constructive crit) Empty Re: The reason that this forum sucks (constructive crit)

Post by U N - N @ M E D! Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:38 am

sorry to contradict mate.. but

the major reason that the out of game forum sucks is simple:

THE PEOPLE ARE TO LAZY TO GO AND CLICK ON THE GOD DAM "FORUMS" BUTTON!! I check the forums Everyday.. I dont get a secret little e-mail telling me to.. I know its my responsibility to the tribe to check..

I say if the players dont check the external forums. kick them and rim um.
    sucb
    sucb

The reason that this forum sucks (constructive crit) Empty Re: The reason that this forum sucks (constructive crit)

Post by sucb Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:44 am

i agree, but it helps communacate with the whole tribe & the links doesn't work as much here & easieron the regular forum, unluckly the duke only could change it.
    l..l

Post by l..l Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:24 am

all i have to say on this matter is this. i get so much mail from the tribe and from other tribes. i have restricted this from the reply to circular mail. people still reply though. i spend ages each day going through that and then i still have time to use this forum. it is easy to use. if you say it's not then i don't understand how. it is a pretty similar layout to the internal forum, just slighty modified.

if i can do this each day it is through just complete laziness. if we were to bring back the internal forum, i would expect every single player to be using it. because then they would have nothing to complain about. lots of people mails me saying this is too confusing bring back the internal. if we bring it back and they don't use it i would personally kick them because they would be no use to the tribe. a successful tribe needs a busy forum.

l..l
    ig2gpee

Post by ig2gpee Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:24 am

ok no offence but i think this forum kinda sucks. one reason is is that the tribe got over 80 people in it now. ONLY 75 people have registed between 4 tribes with that few people there will be miscommunication. and if that happens the tribes could begin to fall apart. now some people have mentioned about the tribes being able to talk together. it is quiet good but you could just take a poll in each tribe then compare with other leaders to get a good idea of what the people want. personaly i find this to be inconvinient
    reaperjei

Post by reaperjei Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:07 am

yah. The major thing is I can't see when someone has updated the out of game forum.
    It's not difficult to use, but he is right 75 out of 4 tribes have registered.

ingame forum is good.

out of game forum is good for external communication between our other tribes. my opinion. So don't hate me -.-
    Davismb
    Davismb

Post by Davismb Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:31 pm

U N - N @ M E D! wrote:sorry to contradict mate.. but

the major reason that the out of game forum sucks is simple:

THE PEOPLE ARE TO LAZY TO GO AND CLICK ON THE GOD DAM "FORUMS" BUTTON!! I check the forums Everyday.. I dont get a secret little e-mail telling me to.. I know its my responsibility to the tribe to check..

I say if the players dont check the external forums. kick them and rim um.

i agree it shouldnt be that hard to click on a button then take 5 minutes of ur life to check whats going on.
    wcommander

Post by wcommander Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:15 pm

I don't have any problem with this forum. You get used to it in. It just shows how serious the game play is.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content